With Music Together® Online, music class comes to your living room! Miss Heather will lead your whole family in fun music activities using songs from the Maracas Song Collection. And your family resources, including digital recordings, our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a hard-copy songbook, and bonus activities, will have you making music whenever the mood strikes. It’s the same high-quality music education for young children you expect from Music Together, in a convenient new format!
A Note About Screen Time
While screen time isn't typically recommended for this age group, our online music classes, just like our in-person class, are interactive, not passive. I will be leading the songs and activities on screen while you do them with your child at home and, as always, you are your child's most important music-making model.
Want to try a sample online video class? Sign up for a demo here!
Music Together Online for Spring includes:
- 10 Week Session starting April 6th
- 3 pre-recorded 10-15 minute online video classes a week
- New videos provided every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
- Membership in a private Facebook group with other enrolled families*
- "Fun Friday" Facebook Live events every week (in private Facebook group only)
- Maracas songbook & CD delivered directly to your home
- Digital download code for the Maracas collection 25 songs and recordings to play at home
- A 10-minute/3-song customized interactive Zoom session with just your family and Miss Heather!
*Membership in Facebook group not required, but strongly recommended
Spring Tuition: $175 per family (no additional cost for siblings)
Fees: Ther $10 late registration fee and the $25 new family registration fee are waived for Spring 2020
Sliding Scale Tuition: I know finances are precarious for many of us during this unprecedented time, so I'm offering this session of Music Together Online on a sliding scale. If the $175 tuition is a barrier, please register using the "pay later" option and in the comments/notes section let me know how much you are able to pay between $125 and $175. If you need additional financial assistance, please contact me!
If you would like to donate to our Sweet Sounds Music Together Scholarship Fund, please email or text me to make arrangements to contribute via PayPay or Venmo.